Our small, family-run winery, in Hummelstown, PA, is searching for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our team as part-time Tasting Room/ Wine Educator. We are seeking a person who is personable with a natural ability to sell in a relaxed, non-pushy environment.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn every facet of the wine industry. It entails Thurs – Sat work of 12-18 hours per week now through Oct. You will be hosting and educating our customers about our wines while building our tasting room and wine club business. Additional hours working in the vineyard and special events are possible.
• Friendly outgoing personality and team player
• Computer skills for data-entry and social networking
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative on projects
• Ability to communicate effectively with consumers, employees
• Light cleaning of Tasting Room, entry way and bathrooms is periodically required
-Must be able to lift cases of wine (40 lbs)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Valid PA Driver's License required
*Above all else, a positive attitude and the ability to "sell without selling" is key.
Please contact us at our email, firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume and brief cover letter.
All resumes will be held in strictest confidence